Tuesday, April 8, 2008

dramas from the time perspective - part two

If you read my posts written 3 months ago (read any of the January posts), you will see how much players in the game have changed. At that point, the main roles belonged to A. and Mr Charm. I will update you how they roles have evolved until now.

Mr Charm - since the last conversation I had with him around 1 month ago on MSN, nothing has happened. I see him often on line but I don't bother starting to chat. It doesn't work out with him. He's too busy. And there is no place in my life for busy people although I'm not very busy myself. He was planning to come to Morocco at the beginning of April (after canceling our plans to meet in Europe) but nothing happened. Conclusion - to be deleted.

A. - it's the most weird relationship out of all I had. It's so pathetic. Around month ago we decided to be back together (read this link to be updated). After the discussion that finished with "please stop" we only spoke on the phone once and on MSN once as well (it was a period of almost 2 weeks). Both conversations were very shallow. "How are you?" "how are you?" bla bla bla. It was so shallow that I didn't start the topic of breaking up which seemed to be too serious for this kind of a stupid conversation. Except that, there is no interest from his side about anything related to me. As if I didn't exist. I even didn't tell him about the new job that I got in Europe. I don't feel it would be relevant for him whatsoever so I didn't bother calling. Conclusion - I don't know - maybe delete him or leave him as a friend? Now, I have no more feelings so even if we have sex that will not confuse me anymore.

So to summarize - look at my life from a wider time perspective. Each month/a few months there are new players. Those who had their main roles in January have slowly disappeared. Those who were in my life in summer disappeared quickly some time later. Now, I date/meet (don't know which word is more suitable) 2 guys. Both of them nice and sweet. How long will that stay? How many months? weeks? days?

No stability. No continuity. That's really annoying.
At least other parts of my life are pretty much successful - but this is not a place to write about them.
Wish me luck!

No comments: