Sunday, December 30, 2007

Life is a movie

So the next day after having the fabulous chats with straight guys I went to the capital (with some hangover) to do some sightseeing (it was amazing but I won’t go into details). Although the day before I was connected I didn’t think of meeting some guys on line and then seeing them in the capital the next day. Pity! I had a date… but with the city. If Carrie Bradshaw can date New York why couldn’t I have a date with the capital too? I had no choice to be honest.

However… at the end of day I was walking and looking for some cute guys with whom I could establish the eye contact and then maybe more kinds of contacts. I was unsuccessful unfortunately. With no hope after no eye connection whatsoever I was just about to cross the street when a car suddenly passed. The cute and young driver was starring at me so I looked back. I was hoping he would stop after finishing the curve but he didn’t. “Whatever!” I thought and kept walking. Then I found the metro station that was supposed to enter to go to the bus station and I was just about to go downstairs when I heard the horn of a car. It was him! Smiling and waving his hand when parking the car. I was stunned and speechless. I didn’t move until I figured out that he was waiting for me. Not realizing that it was really happening I slowly moved into the direction of the car. He opened the window. I stupidly asked “do we know each other?” and he replied “not yet” and suggested taking a coffee. I entered his car saying “oh my god! I don’t believe that it is happening , I don’t believe that I’m doing this!” (I know what you may think – I’m stupid and I risk too much. I am aware of the potential threats but I will keep taking them anyway. It’s just me). Unfortunately, my bus was about to leave soon so he drove me to the bus station. This was the last bus and I had to take it.

We sat on the bench at the bus station. My charm was just glowing and getting out of me. And so was his charm. He was amazing. The way we led the conversation was incredible. His eyes, his lips, his smile. I couldn’t believe that it was happening. If I had believed in the love at first sight I would have been in love (but I don’t believe and thus I’m not :) ) We kissed even though we were not alone. Just amazing. As if we had known each other for ages. And at that point it was around 30 minutes. Such thing never happened to me. We exchanged contacts. I got into the bus and saw him for the last time. No, it was not the last time. He came back to see me again through the window of the bus. I was speechless.

Today, we spoke on the phone. And as soon as I’m back home we’re going to chat. We’ll see how it goes. The distance is big so better not to have any expectations (although as you may know me I have already a lot of them). Come what may!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if such situations happen why not believe in love at 1st sight then.. ? both of it are so sureal...
good luck with this beautiful stranger!

Anonymous said...

yeah... maybe you're right (whoever you are :)
i'll be in touch with him and will see how things will go...
it's gonna be the topic of one of my next posts for sure :)

Anonymous said...

I am also speechless! I would go for love from the first sight! I am stunned and I cannot believe how such thing did happen!!You have to keep in touch! that's for sure!