Wednesday, March 26, 2008

virtual sex - part two

So, I did it again. It was fun. The guy is cute and sweet. He has the same name as me and the same nationality. It's kind of weird to have sex back in your native language. I'm so not used to it anymore.

We us skype, cams and microphone. I think it's my "first time" with camera and mic at the same time. I usually only use cam without mic. But it was cool this time. The guy is really hot and I wish we had real sex... Afterwards, we just have some conversations about everything which is cool as well. You can talk, relax, chill out and spend time with a nice person (although I only see him on the screen). I think he has a small crush on me. He's so sweet.

He's leaving my country soon for another one in Europe. He even might come over here where I live right now. That would be interesting! We'll see how it evolves.

Updates guaranteed (sooner or later) as always.

No comments: