Wednesday, March 12, 2008

updates – part two

My relationship life is getting more and more interesting after weeks of drought.

Update #1 – Mr. Charm pisses me off more and more. I guess this is end of our relationship (which actually never started). I had this MSN conversation with him a few days ago:

10:48:31 PM Mr. Charm: hello
10:48:39 PM Mr. Charm: hello
10:48:43 PM me: it's been a while
10:49:12 PM Mr. Charm: yes
10:49:26 PM Mr. Charm: i'm at home with my paraents
10:49:26 PM Mr. Charm: you?
10:50:11 PM me: i'm at my new home :)
10:50:13 PM me: by the ocean
11:16:48 PM me: i see u r busy
11:16:52 PM me: talk to u other time

What is the conclusion of the conversation? The fucking thing is that he appeared only to say things like “hi”, “how are you?” and then not reply for my questions although still being on line and eventually disconnect. God!!!! I know that some people are just not good at maintaining an MSN conversation (although very good at face to face conversations) but for heaven’s sake! If he doesn’t have time to chat with me, if he is distracted by something, why the hell he starts talking to me?? It pisses me off so much. I decided not to begin any conversation myself. I saw him many times available, I got connected and didn’t start talking. Neither did he which is better of course since most of the conversations were really crappy. He also canceled his plan to see me next weekend in one of the capital of southern Europe but in return he promised coming over here. For now, I didn’t hear about any details of his alleged visit which probably means that will never happen. I really don’t give a shit right now. I don’t need him. I don’t care mainly because of update #2.

Update #2 – after all these random stories that had given me some sexual pleasures and enlarged the list of the nationalities with whom I had slept I think I started appreciating A. (my ex whom I dated last November and December and broke up because of some “cultural differences”). After break-up we decided to be friends but our relation was something more than a friendship but not a relationship (Facebook has a perfect name for that – “it’s complicated”). Our relation is however really amazing. Once he called and I started complaining that I didn’t know which way I should take in my professional life and he sacrificed 45 minutes to professionally advise me on my future. I can have as well a serious as a stupid conversation with him and I truly enjoy both of them. Around 3 weeks ago he flew to Europe for some trainings and vacation. He called me a few times before (including from the airport) to say goodbye and underline that he would like to see an email from time to time from me in his mailbox. Once, he seemed to be crying or at least very sad and nostalgic when saying that. He called me once from abroad and said that he had bought me shoes as a gift :) I couldn’t believe. It was so sweet. Last Thursday he came back and called me directly from the airport. I was so excited to hear him and as usually (when we were together) started thinking of a meeting. He only calmed me down saying he had just arrived and first he would like to have a rest and see his family.

Anyway, I started seriously thinking of getting back together. Except the one cultural difference he is perfect. He is a very healthy person, extremely good and helpful, thinking of his professional and personal life. When it comes to that cultural difference I will try to further investigate it and make sure if I can change him. I know that he is very into me. So, I’m more and more excited and thrilled to see him.

Maybe soon, my FB status will go from “it’s complicated” to “in a relationship” – inchallah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I will try to further investigate it and make sure if I can change him"

Is it a wise idea to go into a relationship just to change someone? And do you think that people are capable of change in such a matter? It's not like you want him to stop leaving dirty socks beside your bedstand. You want him to change the vision of his future which he probably built on for years.
You know I wish you all the best but think it through - I wouldn't like to see you hurt again :)