Sunday, April 20, 2008

life is a [seductive] movie

Sex is not passé anymore! It had just been a few days that I was bored with it. Let me share with you some movie stories from yesterday and last night.

On Saturday, I woke up in the morning after a party. It was way too early to wake up but I had to. I was supposed to go the neighboring city (just one hour by train) for a meeting related to my work. Fortunately, I didn't have to play any significant role so I let myself miss two trains and arrived more than one hour late. No one objected. I felt not well after the party so I just left in the middle of the meeting. At that point I didn't want go to the train station so I just called a guy. A guy that randomly added my on Facebook. It later appeared that we have a common friend on FB - that's how he found me. We met and then decided to go to his apartment. Not because I planned sex but I was just tired and wanted to avoid the noise of the street. I really thought so. He lives alone. I found out that he had a boyfriend. Twice older than me or him and living in Europe. We had some nice conversations too.

Then, weird things started happening. He said he was tired and would like to have a nap. I said I was tired as well. He suggested sleeping in his big bed in the bedroom. I agreed although I could sleep on the couch in the living room. I went to the toilet and when I entered the bedroom he was already in the bed. Only in his underwear. He was gorgeous, beautiful and very masculine. I laid on the other half of the bed - in my clothes. He suggested taking them off to make myself feel more comfortable. I did it. I was really trying to have a nap thinking that nothing would happen. After a while, we cuddled and then we started kissing. He started that. I don't have to say what happened later. It's funny because until the moment before we touched each other I thought we were in the bed for sleeping only. I went to the bedroom really naively, thinking that nothing would happen. But I don't regret. Sex was more fabulous than with any of the guys met recently.

He said it would be cool if I stayed over the night with him. I couldn't because I was already invited for some party in my city. Then, I proposed him to go with me. Maybe I wouldn't have done it if I had known some a bit freaky facts about him. He showed me his mobile phone that he broke a few days before after a really tough conversation with his boyfriend. The other thing was the fact that he was a belly dancer. He also had some clothes for that. They were totally feminine. None of the weird facts was really creepy but they were just awkward. I had invited him before so there was no way back. We went there together. It was actually nice. He was a nice person, met my friends who liked him. When we came back home we slept together and had some sex.

On the way back from party I had one of the most funny and incredible stories ever. The cab driver was clearly hitting on me (he was cute and young). He was so full of sex! The cab stopped so that my friend could get something from the shop. Then I stayed in the cab only with the driver who turned around and gave me that wild look. My friend came back later and me and the driver had eye connection through the mirror. Then when we arrived I paid the guy and he kind of touched my hand when I was handing over the cash. And when I was getting off, he put his hand on my leg and sent me a kiss. That cab was just full of the sexual atmosphere. That was amazing.

My friends keep telling me that I must emit some kind of signals so that I meet all these guys all the time. I've started believing in that...

Life is a seductive movie!

No comments: