Friday, April 25, 2008

distraction fuck

Distraction fuck is the new term that I've just come up with. It means that you go to bed with someone in order to distract yourself from something, i.e. from a sad break-up. I did it last time in December when I broke up with A. I immediately found a hot date and had sex with him. It was the Indian guy.

Don't write this term down. It doesn't work. The distraction fuck is a short term solution. It only works for a while and then distraction goes away and the problems are back (if someone is successful in usage of DF please, let me know how you do it).

I have just come back from a fuck. It was that Indian. It was not exciting at all. Although sex itself was not bad. There was something in the atmosphere missing. Maybe because it was too obvious and too little spontaneous. We got in touch through skype, set the hour, the place and just went there. A short conversation and afterwards very quickly to bed. Then a fast shower and back home. I guess it was around 1.5h between leaving home and returning. It was simply boring.

I usually like to have everything planned in my life. I have a career that has been carefully planned since I started my studies. I planned going abroad and I am here in North Africa for a one year contract. I even plan relationships when I know the guy for a few days. But planning sex is inappropriate even for me! It has just to be spontaneous (like last Saturday or the one before). In this case, even sex with the taxi driver who was trying to seduce me would be much more exciting.

I think these one night stands don't contribute to my life in any way. I don't feel any happier afterwards. Maybe if sex is spontaneous then it's at least fun. In this case it's not. It's too predictable. He made me actually laugh before I came over to his place. He said:
Indian[9:13:58 PM] says: I hope it's ok if you don't spend the night
Indian[9:14:07 PM] says: tonight as tomorrow I have an inspection
Indian[9:14:26 PM] says: of my apartment and I have technicians coming in the morning
Indian[9:14:41 PM] says: to check the electrical circuits plumbing
Indian[9:14:43 PM] says: etc
Indian[9:15:00 PM] says: please, don't take it personally
Indian[9:15:14 PM] says: I don't mean to be rude or impersonal

Of course, I didn't mind. I even didn't plan to stay there over the night.
Ehh, I think I simply waste my time doing stuff like this. I didn't need to distract myself so I didn't need sex. I ended up confused after sex. Do I paradoxically need new sex to distract myself from current confusion made by sex with the Indian? I don't think so... The amount of sex was too big recently (and ironically, I'm meeting the belly dancer tomorrow - at least with him it's fun so I won't be confused).

Well, another learning for me - I know I'm not a addicted to sex :) And I should have less sex. And it should be more spontaneous when it happens.

I had my lesson. Learnings - to be applied next time. During the next few days I will be on a desert trip so it's highly probable that I won't be able to have sex there. What a relief! Unless I meet some cute and horny nomad. On the other hand it's so dry on the desert... maybe there won't be any rain in my sexual life either...

No comments: