Thursday, April 17, 2008

sex is passé

Yesterday, I saw the guy that I had met at the party the other Saturday. We met in a cafe and afterwards went to have a dinner. We had a nice conversation. My friend told me earlier that I was full of sense of humor and good jokes when we spoke on MSN. And so was I during the dinner. It was nice. Once, we were done with the eating, he suggested going to his apartment. I agreed. I asked if by any chance he had some liquor over there. A glass of wine was something that I really needed. He said "I don't have any wine but I have gin and tonic". For someone who had recently become fan of this fabulous drink no invitations had to be repeated anymore...

So we went to his place. As soon as he entered we started kissing. He started and I didn't object. Then he prepared the drink. I didn't have time to enjoy it though. We ended up in bed. I even didn't finish my glass! Not that it was bad or something. It was cool but I guess after so many one night stands recently I was just filled with sex for a while and didn't need it at that time. I would rather enjoy sitting on the couch, drinking and having an interesting conversation. And we just went to bed. So boring. Yes, I'm saying that sex was boring.

I think I should start applying the rule saying that if you stop yourself from having sex that will be even more exciting than actually doing it. And that will also show me as less attainable and less needy. And as you remember that was my mistake last time. It's time to stop analyzing the past. It's time to draw conclusions and apply them.

"I just move on!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Sex is passé! But... should I really mean it when I say it? Or can I just support you verbally? Because man.... I'm horny ;)

KAMIL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

you can support me verbally. and I will support myself verbally too :) last night sex wasn't passe anymore :D