Tuesday, May 20, 2008

can't get you out of my head

Am I over you? Right now, I do think so. But is this truth?

I don't really like watching his pictures because he really looks cute on them. I hate visiting his blog because it's just so full of him. Once, I freaked up being on his blog because suddenly a huge wave of memories crashed me. I got so scared and quickly escaped. I'm coming back home in a few weeks. I know I will have to contact him. Will the memories be back? Will I think of getting back together? God, please no! I don't want to! Will I be able to control that? All in all, we spent 4.5 years together...

I am afraid. Not terrified but still there is this unpleasant feeling somewhere deep inside.

In the meantime my another ex keeps contacting me. We've exchanges more than 20 Facebook messages over the past few days. I wonder if he wants something. Or rather what is that what he wants? In one of the email, I wrote that I would be visiting a certain city in Europe in the second week of June. He said he would be there the following weekend and it was a pity we wouldn't be there at same time. But for what? What the fuck does he want from me? I don't care about him (in this case I think it's truth on the contrary with the other ex). And I don't want to investigate why he writes such things because he might think I still care which is not truth. Ohhhh, men are sometimes so complicated.

Am I over you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Men are sometimes complicated?? I mean... sometimes??
Baby, I'm older than you are and I still don't have a clue. But I like to think that noone does and those who seem to get along fine are just pretending.

As for your ex. You know what I think about him and you know you're not the best version of yourself when you're together. That equals: God I hope you will not make the same mistake again! Apply "szmata" strategy while you still have time :)