Tuesday, May 20, 2008

making out vs. fucking

I was just about to fall asleep but after a very long and fruitful 2 hours spent on writing on my other blog (the official one), I realized that I have still a lot of thoughts to materialize. It's 4.25 AM but I just can't go to sleep without writing them all down. Sex and the medina will be much richer with these thoughts.

Recently, I've been very critical about my one night stands. I disliked them. You have a nice conversation at a party, you make out, you have the nasty look and then you end up in the bed. And this is the moment when in most cases (not all of them though) it's not fabulous anymore. Sex is not that cool and when you wake up you just wish the person would be gone. Unfortunately, he is still sleeping next to you.

Let's analyze it step by step. Where does it start to become shitty and stop to be fabulous? I think it's when you go to bed, you lie on it and start having sex. Especially, when you are sexually incompatible (happens much more for gays than straight I suppose) meaning you simply like different things.

The solution is simple. Just don't go to bed so quickly! Enjoy the time with him. Kiss and touch but without taking off the clothes. Make out! Have the naughty look in your eyes and keep the interesting conversation full of unclear messages. Isn't it exciting? Isn't hot? Doesn't it turn you on?

What can be more exciting than having sex? Stopping yourself from doing it when it certainly goes in this direction!

I think I'm going to implement it as soon as possible. It's of course more safer and saves you from a lot of disappointments.

This doesn't of course mean that I will stop having sex. I will be just more picky in terms of the candidates. I will also use my regular fuck buddies more - especially if they do a great job.

And when I find Mr Right all the games will be over. There will be no "other guys". I will have sex with just one person and I will even not have to use condoms because we will be both clean and safe.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it?

No comments: