Friday, May 2, 2008

the new me

I’ve taken a brave decision! It’s based on a cultural difference that I’ve been observing here for a while (no, I’m not getting married and having a male lover at the same time). I decided to get circumcised! Yes, it's healthier, more practical and so much more beautiful. Dicks with too much skin are simply ugly. When they are circumcised it's so much different. It looks much better. All the local guys here have it and thanks to my cultural experience I will make this change within myself :)

So what is the action plan? In about 1.5-2 months I will be back in my home country for the summer. I will go to the doctor straight away and make sure I really can do it. Then I will have the surgery and later I will just enjoy the new me :)

I am so excited!!!

No comments: