Wednesday, May 28, 2008

what goes around comes around - part two

I made the same stupid mistake again. I just met some random guy online, saw him 3 days in a row and ended up in bed on the third day (don't worry - very safe sex again). He seems to want more than sex (damn it!). He's very sweet and romantic but I'm not that into him. Now, he calls me everyday to see me. It's really annoying although he's a nice guy. In the meantime, I get calls/SMS from others who want to see me too. I might be very assertive in the work environment and tell people what I think during e.g. a work meeting (giving the feedbacks) but when it comes to relations with my one-night-stands it seems much more difficult... I am rarely honest with them. I don't know how to tell them - "I don't want to meet you anymore" or "Let's meet only when I'm horny". ehh I need to work on that.

Again, I think I should slow down and meet less guys or maybe don't give them my number or give the wrong number... or I really don't know what I should do...

I have the clear vision of almost every aspect of my life - my professional life, my friendships, my family, my relationship - in all of the cases I know what I want and I am on the right track to achieve that. But when it comes to my sexual life I really don't know how it should look like... How should I live it? Should have these crazy one night stands with randomly met guys? Should I limit myself to dating the guys only met during a parties, on the streets, near the mosques etc but never online? Should I practice celibacy? Should I delete my account(s) on the gay dating website(s)? I don't want to ask you for the answers because I know I should find them myself... But maybe you know what I should do in order to find the answers? Maybe a personality test or watching some inspirational movie or taking a piece of paper and asking yourself some questions and then answering them?

It would be better to be in a serious relationship so then I would have a perfect excuse for all these guys and then I would ask them to stop calling me.

But for the moment - does anyone have any idea how to draw the vision of my sexual life?

And by the way, did I write in the previous post that I had no head fuck?

No comments: