Thursday, May 8, 2008

sex and the luxury

Yesterday (and this morning) was a luxury time in my life. First of all, I took part in a conference in a fancy, 5-star hotel in the neighboring city (the commercial capital of the country). There was a fabulous lunch in the middle of the conference with a huge buffet. The food was just delicious. There was also a lagoon-blue swimming pool and I only regretted not having taken the swimming suit. So that was "part une" of the luxury.

After the conference (that was so boring), "part deux" started as I called the Facebook guy (met here). After some communication and traffic challenges I made it and was at his big apartment where he stayed on his own. Last time I met him, just after sex, we were lying on his couch, watching TV, smoking cigarettes and eating pizza. It was such a lazy, fantastic "after-sex". Last night, we were not hungry or I didn't feel like smoking so we were just lying on the couch. But the sex was fabulous. Extremely fantastic - I was almost screaming during orgasm. Unbelievable! I was hoping for repeating it after a while but we were both too tired and we just fell asleep. I woke up earlier than him this morning and again I was hoping for a sequel. He was too sleepy unfortunately. So I decided to leave as I didn't feel like lying in the bed anymore. Then his cleaning (and cooking) lady came over and he didn't let me leave. He asked her for preparing us breakfast (last time she brought it him to the bed - until that morning I had only seen such scenes on TV). But first she needed to go to the shop to buy the stuff to prepare it. When she was gone he started asking me "don't leave, I wanna have sex after the breakfast". Well, I was convinced not to do so. I stayed. And we actually had sex before the breakfast - during the absence of the cleaning (and cooking) lady. That was fun!

A few posts ago I wrote that I was bored with having random sex with random people. It's not the case here. I like the guy and I'm having a nice time with him (not only sex). It's a best candidate for being my fuck buddy and a person with whom it's nice to go out and show up e.g. at a party. It's a good deal until I find something serious. Don't worry - I'm not getting too much into him. He's not my type (I don't mean physically), he's not a relationship person and he's in a relationship (an open one I guess but not sure). I know that these last two sound a bit contrary to each other but that's the truth. Who cares? He's just a friend with an expiration date (in 1,5 month once I head back for Europe).

And all these games will be over once I leave. I'm starting a new chapter of my life soon.

No comments: