Wednesday, May 28, 2008

the triangle

The triangle is the word for a threesome in my native language (after the literal translation).

As you might have guessed I had one (yes, my plan not to have to many random sex did not really work out - but! the sex was totally safe and I have no head fuck so it's ok).

The other day I was so horny that literally couldn't do anything else. I saw that one of my ex-fucks was available. He totally ignored me after our first fuck about 3 months ago but I decided to send him a message anyway. He replied. After a short exchange of politeness i.e. "how are you?, I'm good. and you?" I wrote him: "Listen! I'm very horny and I really want a good fuck now. Are you available right now?" He replied: "Listen! I'm with my 2 friends. We all want to do it with you. We can pick you up in 15 minutes." Then I only assured him that I wanted safe sex and after a while he called asking me to go out of the house to see them.

On the way from my house to their car, I met my friends-neighbors with whom I often party or go out. It was after midnight so they must have been really surprised to see me leaving at that hour. I was so nervous and acted in a very bizarre way. They must have seen it. I just told them I was going to meet a friend and then left immediately.

I met the guy a few minutes later. They picked me up and we went to his place. I drank a bit and then we went to the bedroom. One of the guys (it's a pity because he was very cute) was too drunk to do anything so we only had a threesome instead of a foursome. It was good (not bad but not super great either) - I confirmed with myself that I prefer just 2 people (including me) in the bed. It's mostly about compatibility of sexual pleasures. The more people involved the harder is to match your desires with others. Later, after everything one of the guys asked: "shall we go?" I wasn't sure if he meant going to the bedroom or driving me back home so I asked. They laughed at me. They meant going home.

The end.

No comments: