Thursday, May 29, 2008

whatever you want to get

If you read my blog and get to know my thoughts or problems, you have the full right to think that I may be complicated or fucked up. But at least I think that I am not stupid / childish / pathetic when it comes to relationships with people that I potentially want to attain. Unlike some other people that I have recently met.

Last night, there was a party at my place. It involved my house mates and our neighbors (international people living and working here as us). Among others there was one girl (C.) and two other guys (G. and R.). Both were interested in her. C. wasn't into any of them but to be honest she wouldn't give them any clear sign to let her go. So the guys were trying to hit on her. In the most childish, stupid and pathetic way ever. One of them (R.) was saying that he found her very attractive and then asking her if she thought the same about him (actually I had to translate that from a mix of French and his native language into English so that she could understand everything). Then R. said he was ready to go and live in her country, just for her. I found it funny because I thought he was kidding. But later I realized he wasn't. Later, he asked her to teach him how to play Solitaire. At some point R. left her and a few minutes later the other guy (G.) joined her. They started talking and quickly his hand was around her back. In the meantime, another guy started playing violin and R. came back. He was pissed off that the girl was busy with G. He started screaming on them in his native language (not understood by any of them) to stop being so much into each other and focus on the music of violin which in fact was very beautiful. He was very offensive. They wouldn't even notice him so at some point he stopped. When she was later left by the G., R. started offering her reciting a poem on the roof under the light of the moon. I had to translate that as well. Soon, R. gave up and left the party. The girl was only left with G. At some point, I saw them sitting together with others on the chairs on the roof. At some point she wanted to go the toilet but he wouldn't let her. The conversation was like this:
C. (standing up): I will be right back.
G. (stopping her): No, please, stay with me. Where are you going?
C.: To the toillet. I will be right back!
G.: No, don't go! Stay!
C.: I'm just going to the toillet!! I will be right back!!
And then she left.

A few days ago, my other house mate took a few drum classes and apparently, her drum teacher became very much into her. He started sending her messages like this:

"I think of you one time a day, and each thought lasts 24 hours."

"Hello dear L., how are you? Can I see you tonight? I miss you."

"I close my eyes and I imagine a happy world. I close my eyes and I see your face."

"Giving love unconditionally will bring you joy and peace in your heart... God bless and have a nice trip. Take care and good night."

"Dear L., free sms messages tonight."

"Heart receives love, minds receive wisdom, hands receive gifts, and special people receive my texts. God bless."

"You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to things you don't want to feel."

"One day friendship and love met. Love asked, why do you exist when I am here? Friendship answered, I am here to leave a smile where you leave tears."

"Dear L., good morning. Did you sleep well last night? I am in class right now."

After analyzing all these stories - are these men really that stupid? Do they think that with these stupid actions they can really get attention of girls. That is so childish, so cheap and so pathetic. Are they really so retarded that they can't realize it? Is it only the fault of too many drinks? How come you can try to get a girl in this way? It's beyond my understanding. I feel so sorry for them.

I guess I want to be who I am with my fucked-up mind and head full of unnecessary thoughts rather than be as stupid and pathetic as them.

No comments: