Monday, November 26, 2007

"yes"

Sorry for a slight delay in keeping you updated. I was actually planning to write this post almost a week ago but somehow I didn’t make it. Probably because my effectiveness last week was really low – not only in terms of blogging.

Anyways, “yes” was said last Tuesday. I actually asked him who he is for me – friend, boyfriend, lover or someone else? The answer was straight and clear: “Of course, I’m your boyfriend!”. For me it was not so “of course” that’s why I needed to ask.

Answer is of course very very great and even if the future seems unclear I don’t want to think of it too much. As he said to me last time that often from long time perspective, irresolvable problems seem much more resolvable as soon as they come closer. So, I’m doing my best not to think about far future.

Come what may!

No comments: