Friday, November 9, 2007

dramas from the time perspective

Do you often have the feeling that first you were unhappy with something and then after some time passed you realize that the thing was not worth crying or worrying at all? I constantly have it. I broke up (or someone broke up with me) this year twice! In both cases it was so hard to deal with. But now from perspective, I’m so happy that both break-ups happened. I really don’t see the point why I should continue any of them. I guess it’s quite healthy approach. Regretting doing (or not doing) things in your life is on of the worst things… No regrets ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see that "no regrets" motto is making it's way with more and more people :)

Anonymous said...

it's goood motto especially its message - it's better to live your life without regrets - that's obvious:)