Monday, December 3, 2007

carpe diem & come what may!

The love seems to be going so fine! We’ve been seeing each other a lot of times since we started dating. We used this time to explore each other (not only physically :P ), to get to know each other. He got to know my friends and liked them. A few times he said a really nice things, convincing me about his commitment. He made me be sure about his feelings. The level of his devotion to the relationship is fine as well. Not too much, not too little. He has his work, family, friends and now me. The same balance that I want to have. The speed of our relationship seems also perfect. Not too slow, not too fast. The future is still a big question but I guess for now it is not that bad. I think that when I have to make final decision of my next months about where I will spend them it will be the time to discuss our future. And it’s still something like 3-4 months until then so I guess it’s enough time to get to know each other well enough to be able to say if there can be something or not.

For now - carpe diem & come what may!

No comments: