Tuesday, November 20, 2007

seems so fine...

I’m back here in my beloved North African country after a week of being in Europe (let’s call it business trip).

I was all the time in touch with my dear. He called me a few times, I did the same. We skyped once. Everything seems so cool. I bought him a small souvenir.

I’m still afraid of thinking about the future and I rather try to avoid it although it’s not easy. Maybe, it’s better to just talk about it and figure out if in case we both realize it’s something serious we’ll be able to change our lives completely – e.g. me staying there more than I planned or him moving back with me to Europe. If none of this is possible, maybe it’s better to finish it – as soon as it is easy to end it at this point and thus avoid bigger disappointment.

I will not escape it but I still can postpone it and be happy of things going as they’re going.

No comments: