Sunday, November 4, 2007

the tensions HAVE risen!

I was right! There was something in the air! Something has finally happened.

Today, I had a 6 hour date! The date with the guy I wrote about in the previous post (another player in the game)! It was A W E S O M E! He’s 26 years old, has good work, is smart, funny and intelligent. Not necessarily my type but still cute.

But from the beginning. We had been chatting for couple of days before. We decided to meet on Sunday (today). He called me yesterday at 10pm to confirm today’s meeting. Then he went for the party with his friends and I went with my friends. What’s funny is that I wanted to call him last night and do this crazy thing of suddenly leaving the flat and going out with him in the middle of the night. Then I thought that it was too late for calls and I abandoned this idea. Today, he told me that he was planning to call me as well but he didn’t want to do it because it was too late :D It seems we had exactly the same thoughts at the same time.
Anyway, we meet today at midday and went by car (yes! he has a car! I’m not a materialist but this makes life so much easier!) at the beach. It was quite warm but not warm enough for me to swim. We were just lazily lying on the sand, from time to time touching each other, talking, laughing, looking at each other’s eyes and enjoying that very moment. Then we were in the car and things started to happen when he was driving… It was so great and cool that at some point I felt like drunk or high. I was so hot that I didn’t know if it was really happening. I was so happy. We were driving on a highway and passing cars, trees, signs. Music was on. It was so surreal… as if happening in slow motion… Then we arrived back in my city. As soon as I heard “All good things come to the end” I changed it for something more positive. We then went to have a dinner and later to a cafĂ© near my flat. When we came back to the car it turned out that the it was blocked by another one. There was no way to drive. There was no point staying and waiting there so went to my apartment. It turned out that it was empty! Something really impossible on a Sunday evening! However, it was truth! The providence must have been on our side! I don’t have to tell you what was happening. It was fucking fabulous. Because of lack of condoms we couldn’t go too far but next time with them it will be just amazing. I can spend literally whole day in bed with him having sex. He’s so great.

And after a glimpse of facts it’s time for my thoughts! I shouldn’t start thinking or even writing about that but am I falling in love? Am I trying to imagine us together? Am I trying to investigate his personality to figure out if we fit together? The answers are I guess “yes”, “yes”, “yes”. I know, I’m stupid and shouldn’t be so fast but it’s just out of my control. I cannot stop thinking about that. I even asked him (not directly but I somehow put the question into the context of the discussion that we had at that moment) if he would be able to move and work in another country. I did it of course to check if there is possibility of us living together somewhere between my and his country… I don’t like this stuff in myself. I should just start trying not to have too many expectations and visions of the future. Let me just enjoy the moment – carpe diem! Not thinking about the far future but enjoying the presence.

There are also some inner concerns that he’s Muslim, he’s from a different culture and although I didn’t see any signs of that in his behavior one never knows what is hidden deeply in the personality – a personality from a different world although seemingly the same.

Well, again – my head is almost exploding of too many thoughts. And of course I should immediately get ride of all these imaginary things in my head (at least for now I hope they’re imaginary). As I said let me just enjoy the moment.

Me and him will be probably be seeing each other quite soon and quite often so we’ll see where the things will take us!

Anyway, I’m so excited!

As usually, await updates! They’ll be way more interesting now, I guess!

No comments: