Monday, June 16, 2008

humiliation

A few days ago I experienced the biggest humiliation ever. It happened in the bed.

Me and friend took a spontaneous decision to go on a party to the neighboring city. We felt like partying somewhere else than our city so we chose the economical capital of the country and the biggest city at the same time to be our night spot.

I thought that it would be cool if we met my friend there who could show us some cool places around and then host us at his place. I had called him before (it's my Facebook friend) and then confirmed that he was available. I was of course hoping for getting laid too.

After the party, we ended up at his place (without the friend from my city because she had already found her one night stand) with some friends of his. I was so bored with them and I thought they would never leave. I went to shower. After I finished they were luckily gone. My fuck buddy was tired and didn't feel like doing anything but sleeping. I convinced him to change his mind. We started making out. Suddenly, I heard the door bell. The guy just quickly gave me a blanket and asked me to sleep in the living room. I was speechless. He said he wanted to sleep with the guy that was at the door. I don't remember what he said later but he used the term boyfriend. It was funny to me because I know he has a boyfriend in Europe. I went to the living room extremely pissed off. I couldn't sleep too much. In the very morning, I was woken up by my friend calling me and saying she was ready to go back. Luckily, she wrote down my number in her one night stand's mobile cause her cell was with no credits and dying battery. And so was mine. I was also cashless so I could hardly recharge my phone and take the cab at the same time. Thanks to her call I only had to take the cab. I left the house without saying goodbye to my 'friend'. When I was downstairs I bumped into his cleaning lady who had served us breakfast before. I smiled and said good morning in her native language.

After a while we met in the downtown. Totally wasted after the party and almost sleepless nights. We sat in a cafe and updated each other over a cup of coffee.

Then, we went back home. Luckily, I was not unhappy long enough because of not getting laid and being kick out of the bed. My other fuck buddy helped me with everything. You should never rely on only one fuck buddy. You should have more of them in case one of them totally sucks (and I don't mean the literal meaning of this word). Your risk should be diversified.

:)

No comments: