Wednesday, June 25, 2008

sex and another city

On the second week of June I went to Paris. I decided not to visit a single museum or take any photos. I just wanted to hang around, see my friends and drink. I didn't look like a tourist at all. I was asked for the directions twice when I was alone and twice when I was with my friend who lived in Paris for a few years (and was never asked for directions before). That was fun. I hate looking like a tourist. I love looking like a local but at the same time being aware that I am not. It's cool.

I had a lot of fun there. If you know what I mean.

On the second day after my arrival I went to the gay neighborhood to check the places. I wrote down some of them found on line. It wasn't difficult to find them. It was easy to spot them seeing many cuties sitting there. I entered one and asked for something to drink. The bar-tender blinked his eye to me. I was watching the people. I had the chance to establish an eye-connection with some of the guys but I didn't do it. They weren't worth it. Then on the way back to the metro station I met a guy. It was an eye flirt. However, no follow up later. I came back home.

I returned to this area later with my friends. We went to another gay club. I was walking around the club to hunt someone but it was me who ended up being hunted. A Mexican living in Paris. Very charming and seductive. We quickly went to his place. On the way, we were walking thru the city kissing and making out everywhere. I slept at his place until noon. In the morning he disappeared to give English classes but then he returned to his tiny apartment where I was still sleeping. We had a lunch and then went to have some ice-creams. Then we exchanged contacts and separated.

The next night was crazy too. My friend with whom I was partying all the time was a bit tired. We were at Montmarte where I didn't know any gay places. We finished the drink at 1 AM and she wanted to go back home. I didn't want to. I desperately wanted to get back to the places where I partied the night before. I walked part of the way myself and then caught a bus. I ended up in the same pub where I was the day before. I bumped into the Mexican and his friends. I went with them to another place where I met a cute and young French boy. The Mexican was jealous. I don't like that so I abandoned him and escaped the place with the French guy. We drove in a cab thru the city. At some point, we passed the Eiffel Tower which made me think "gosh! I'm in Paris!". His flat was awesome! A double spacious living room with a huge windows overlooking the garden. I was only imagining me throwing coctails and parties for my friends there. Sex wasn't exciting. The guy was adorable though and I guess he kind of fell into me. The next day we went to see the Eiffel Tower (I had this idea when I saw it the night before) and Saint-Germain-des-Prés. Then, I came back home.

It was fun to be with these guys but to be honest I had more fun with my friends whom I met there. It's obvious that friends are more valuable than guys with whom you have one-night-stands...

No comments: