Monday, June 16, 2008

time to say goodbye

7 days to go. Next Monday, I will be in Spain and on Tuesday back in my home country. My experience is about to finish.

I am sure there will be still sex but there will be no medina... time to say goodbye.

Yesterday, I was invited for another posh party in the neighboring city. Two of my cool friends sang there some jazz and gnawa music. It was in the same city where my ex lives. I hadn't seen him for more than 3 months although we had been in touch during this period. So I called him before and we decided to meet. In the meantime, we were trying to figure out why our second endeavour to be together didn't really work out. I guess we had two different conclusions of that. He thought I didn't care about him having problems and I thought he didn't want me to support him while having those problems. At that point I guess we were both wrong. But it really doesn't matter right now. We are friends and over each other. He is dating someone now and it seems to be going serious. He wants to start his masters in Paris next year so I think it's going to be possible to see each other from time to time somewhere in Europe.

I suppose it's the first time for me where I can be friends with my ex. It's a great thing.

No comments: