Thursday, December 20, 2007

recovery process

It’s not going fine. It’s like a wave. Sometimes better, sometimes worse. Now, I’m sitting alone in my apartment, reading blogs of my friends and thinking how boring my life is. Of course it’s not truth but I can’t get rid of this feeling. I have an exciting job, on Monday I went for a free dance class (and probably I will have more of them from January on), I got drunk and had a fabulous time with my friend, I finished my language course and heard that my progress was very impressive. Last night, I had a cool random sex with an Indian guy. An Indian guy with a European in the North Africa – my life is so full of diversity. He was quite rich so I could spend a night in his cool apartment. Not that I am a materialist but I never mind luxury :)

So now you will say – oh so he has sex with random people just a few days after break up. He must have already recovered. False! To make it more ironic – I met my sex date near the same hotel where I met A. (my ex) for our first date. I was standing there and wishing that he could call me or suddenly appear there, take me and tell that we can be together and he will never look for someone else. Of course, the miracles happen only in movies…
So then the Indian appeared. We went to his apartment, had a nice conversation and then started doing stuff. It was cool. No connection though. He talks too much and he doesn’t ask me too many questions which means I can’t talk too much which I don’t like. I stayed there over the night. At 9 AM he asked me to leave because he was expecting his flat mate to come (and we slept in his bed :) ). I didn’t feel offended or something so I just left. It was actually funny because I saw a very similar scene in a movie watched recently (so maybe life is a movie sometimes?).So around 10 AM I was back in my apartment. I got a call from A. I wasn’t surprised. He called on Tuesday but I had classes and couldn’t talk too long. Then I called him yesterday evening because he didn’t call me (he said he didn’t want to disturb me in the morning). So we talked today. It was really nice chat. Like usually when we were together. We both confessed each other that we still missed each other and we felt bad about the break up. However, I guess that both of us have still the same vision of the relationship that doesn’t match each other making being together impossible. I hope friendship will work out.

And now, I’m chatting with people counting for some random play...

No comments: