Sunday, March 9, 2008

when your sexual fantasies come true

I have to admit that I am extremely into muscled, huge guys and military / police suits. This has to mean that I enjoy very masculine gays. I usually like the sweeties and cuties too but they do not turn me on as much as the real men.

So a few weeks ago (I should have blogged about it much earlier), I met this gorgeous gay. He was 30 (I was always into people older than me), was a soldier and had fabulous body. Very strong muscles, cute face and fabulous ass :) We got to know each other on line and I suggested having a coffee together in the downtown the same day. The only time when he could come was just 2 hours before the dinner with my friends that I had the same day. Considering that the dinner was not in the downtown and that local people are usually late (he was local and those friends were not) we did not have much time for the coffee together. When I saw him I was about to faint. Just fabulous. I pretended not feeling ok, being annoyed by the noisiness of the street and delicately suggested going to his place. And so we did. When we reached his charming apartment on the roof he turned on TV and gave me some Pepsi. I was thinking “what the fuck?? Does he think that I have come here to drink Pepsi and watch TV?!?!?” But in a while he turned out to be smart enough to turn off the TV (and light) and start kissing me. He took me to his bedroom where we had fabulous sex. Unfortunately, we couldn’t repeat it because I had to rush for the dinner. I couldn’t stop thinking of him (in a sexual way). The next day, he invited me to go to the beach with his two friends. We spent nice time, lying on the sand or walking along the crashing waves. We kissed in the car and then had a quick sex in the bathroom back in the city at his friend’s place.

I started thinking of having him as a fuck buddy and a friend for some entertainment. He was intelligent so not only sex was nice but conversations as well. However, the next day he proposed me having a threesome with one of his friends that I had already met. “Damn” I thought! I did not want him to be faithful but at least at the moment of having sex with him I did now intend to have a third person (and his friend was nice but not as cute as him). However, I agreed for the threesome. Unfortunately, he did not seem into me anymore :( I was trying to call him, send him a message but I only got some unclear replies. He kept maintaining that he liked me but he never had time for a meeting. Even for the threesome. Well… all good things come to an end! At least, I had a fabulous sex 2 times. That week, I was so horny (mainly because I couldn’t get him) that I had to call my other fuck buddy and it was then that the “what smells around” story happened. I guess I just didn’t mean to have any sex during that week…

No comments: