Monday, March 24, 2008

life is a movie (sequel)

You remember the unbelievable story with the guy met on the street with whom I had the 45-minute romance straight after (Mr. Charm)? This story has just been repeated again. A very similar movie set. Me, a guy, a street, a car, a conversation, a car ride... This time the ending was different though (and the car was better too). Because I was not rushed by anything...

From the beginning - I was pissed off by A. and was not in a mood at all. Luckily, my flat mates were just about to go out for a dinner and I joined them. When entering the restaurant I got a call from one of my friends that I actually rarely meet. He invited me for some party. It was something I really needed so with no hesitation I agreed. Having finished the earlier promised dinner with my friends I went for the meeting. I was first at our meeting point so I was patiently waiting. After almost 30 minutes of waiting some guy started talking to me "good evening, how are you?" etc. I kindly replied. It's not bizarre here at all. I walked away and then walked back as I was wandering without destination. We started talking again. "Where are you from? What do you do here? Who are you waiting for?" etc. Being much more open here (it must be the cultural influence) I asked if I could use his mobile for calling my friend (mine had no credits). He agreed but he said he wanted to do it in his car. I got into the car and tried to call my friend twice with no result. Then he told me he would drive me back home if I wanted (I told him that my friend probably had wound me up). We drove away but instead driving back home we were driving around the city. We had nice conversations and he was a bit mysterious. I became sure he was gay when he put his hand on my knee. I didn't object. Then our hands were closer and closer. We ended up at his place doing you can imagine what. It was great. I think he was really into me not only sexually because he was talking a lot and trying to establish the connection (I think he succeeded). It was a chance for me to practice my language skills as he barely spoke English. Probably there will be next sequel.

Life is a movie!

No comments: