Tuesday, January 29, 2008

randomness

Randomness is a subjective thing. It can't be simply put on a certain shelve with a certain label - good or bad, positive or negative, useful or annoying. It all depends on the context, on the background, on the situation.

After a few stressful days I experienced randomness. It was last Saturday. It was fucking fabulous. Enlightening and relaxing night. Saturday's night fever!

Throughout the day I was rather bored and not in the good mood at all. Just one of those days when you're pretty much pessimistic about everything in your life, when you look on its dark sides, when everything that should be definitely small seems way too big. However still being able to escape falling into depression and turning the negative tide I called my old friend whom I didn't see for a long while. It was him with whom parties were always more than great. He was actually one corner of the triangle. But as some months had passed since summer no more feelings were involved so it didn't matter.

At some point we took his car and along with his friend (With whom I had some dirty/nasty flirt) drove downtown. I felt like one of the 16 years old teenagers who had this one night of freedom and didn't know how to behave. We were screaming from the car to the people on the streets, driving fast and rapidly stopping the car until tires were literally almost wiped off. At some point, we stopped and started yelling to girls in Arabic - "hey pussies, come here, come!". I couldn't stop laughing. Then we saw a hooker and asked her how much she was. She said 20euro. We drove off and seconds later were stopped by the police. The policeman asked us... how much she told us and hearing her price he wondered "is she really so cheap?" He wished us good night and let us go.

Please, don't be judgmental. I just needed some randomness and careless fun even it was more than stupid. Come on! I am a guy and guys sometimes have to behave childish!

Later on, when we were back in the apartment of the other guy we continued our conversation and game (my triangle friend was gone so there were only two of us). The funniest thing was that his English was as bad as his native language brokenly performed by me. But I guess we had other kind of connection. Yes, it was proved in his bed minutes later. The fuck was good. His ass was awesome. And... !! Whenever he felt good and high (all the time?) he kept making those noises showing the extreme pleasure he felt. I loved that! I hate silent sex so that night was perfect. It occurred to me that my ex (A.) with whom I had sex the night before was not that good as I had thought. The sex was much more quite (damn!). Why didn't I see it before? Maybe because I didn't want to. It's not the first time that I glorify sex that does not necessarily belong to the best ones I've ever had. Probably my assessment is deformed by feelings. Feelings definitely make your sex indicator work much worse. They just emit some invisible waves that make the sex-assessment-device malfunction. As soon as they are gone you regain the ability to assess if it was good or bad. Anyway, minutes after our first orgasm we were talking about... him joining my organization. Can you imagine something more hilarious? Speaking about his professional development straight after sex? Is there something more random? I enjoyed the night though (and part two in the morning too)!

May this kind of randomness happens from time to time!

No comments: