Thursday, February 7, 2008

drought

A perfect French fry! Would you like to read about such one? That is the only topic that I can write about! It was actually not my idea. Carrie wrote about it once as there was nothing interesting happening in her life. (you can actually find this episode here)

And so is my life. When it comes to love/sex dramas there has been nothing recently. No men met on the street passing by in their cars, no shouting to random people from the car "hey pussy come here!!!", no random sex, no chats with the connection, no using Internet for dating purposes, no dating, no nothing.

I know that my ex (A.) is doing fine. We still talk often. And Mr. Charm is doing great too. He's been a bit busy recently so we didn't have chance to speak much...

Nothing is happening... drought.

Who cares? Does it always have to be like in an action movie?
Let's just enjoy how it is going (or how it's not going:)

I'll keep you updated when I have some interesting events or thoughts.

No comments: