Monday, September 3, 2007

trapped in a triangle

I seriously must write all stories faster so that I will be able to catch up with all that has so far happened and then I can start writing about presence not past (and believe a lot of things is happening now!)

So triangle - the most intensive, unexpected story! When I moved to my flat it turned out that I live with one gay who had a lot of friends who were almost every day here. That was actually the biggest cultural shock for me at that time. Learning that there is a lot of gays in this country. Before coming here I had assumed that I would not have gay life at all. And? Surprise! I had never met that many gays at one day before! Two weeks later I became his room mate. His name is N. We liked each other (as friends). We talked a lot and spent quite a lot of time together. It was great to have such person there. There was potential for real friendship.

But then... Me and our friends went for a trip to a small and charming city by car. And something happened in the car... And then I realized I felt more than just a friendship. But he didn't... If there were only three of us... There was also M - another guy. And the most fun and weird part of the story. I started to feel sth to N. N felt something to M and M something to me. A triangle with one way arrows! A vicious circle. Later, one more person joined the triangle - D! And... she was girl. Yes, M was bi so he had both arrows for me and for her. And she (a very good friend of who is my faithful reader - kisses for you!) had some arrows for him. I will just tell you that next weeks were sources of confusions for everyone. There was too many arrows , too much pressure - just too much drama! The most weird situation was when we almost had threesome in the bed!! Almost. Nothing happened eventually. M couldn't do it. Probably because too much feelings were involved. Everyone in that triangle wanted to have sex with someone else and arrows were only one way. "I love you but you don't love me." Just imagine how weird and confusing it was to stop sex at some point before things actually started. How embarrasing!

Then D left. Each of us gradually was realizing that no arrows had future and that no relations would be developed. They started to weaken and suddenly they were gone! A miracle - a Great Dissolution of the Triangle! It definetely happened and although I still have the same room mate (N) there are no more arrows. However, our relation is not like it was before arrows. Something is different. Something has irreversably changed.

But the experience was exceptional. Although it wasn't easy it was interesting. One very important learning point - Never have sex with your friends unless they are only sex-friends and you don't care whether they are your true friends or not!

This a very short version of the story. As soon as I reach present time I will give you more details about facts and my thoughts in terms of current stories! For questions use comments to ask me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Emotions and sex- difficult things- what about having sex if you both feel sth to another people?:]