Wednesday, January 9, 2008

double trouble

I'm pretty good at my NY's resolutions. I've had no random sex yet (and planning not to have it).

But life is full of other confusions anyway.

Today I was sitting in my office and working when I got a call from my ex. He told me he was in the city so why not seeing each other. I really enjoy spending time with him so I said yes. 15 minutes later he was in the shopping center in front of my office. We did some shopping, had a car ride. It was really nice. I was trying to resist from kissing and touching him. I managed although it was not easy... Some feelings reappeared...

At the time when I was leaving my office I got an msn message from Europe. It was him - Mr Charm, the guy met on the street of one capital city of the southern European country. I even didn't read it and ran to meet my ex. When I came back I had a really nice conversation with him. He said he seemed lonely with no life partner and apparently no true friends... I was trying to cheer him up. I wished to be there with him at that moment. And now watching SATC with my flat mate (season 3 episode 14 - sex and another city) he texted me writing "Miss you".

Today, when updating my flat mate about my day I said that I had met A. (my ex) and we had gone shopping, had nice conversation and spent fabulous time. Then I added that I had been chatting with Mr Charm and it had been great too. And I concluded "my both relationships are going fine!". Is it funny or pathetic? I was kidding of course. I'm single but somehow involved in these two relations. I have certain feelings for the both guys. The more time I spend with one of them, the less I think about the other one... It's complicated - that should be my new Facebook relationship status. How come I feel something for both of them? Should I suspend these relations or one of them? If yes, which one? I know I'm crazy but I will just continue both of them. I'm not that successful to be involved in both of them - one will probably fade away eventually so at least I will be left with the second one (but I hope that relation and contact will not be lost). It's so bizarre.

I guess I should let things go their way. With no expectations! Come what may!

No comments: