Wednesday, February 13, 2008

what smells around...

Having an intense sexual life may involve a lot of confusing / embarrassing moments (exactly as in Carrie Bradshaw’s case). One of those happened to me yesterday.

I was extremely horny and I needed a quick fuck. In such case, fuck buddy is a blessing – a person whom you call and ask for a mutual favor. You meet, have some short and shallow conversation (how are you? – how are you doing? – is everything fine? – bla bla bla). There is no point in leading the talk for too long. Talk is cheap! Time is money! It’s better to start doing what should be done.

So, I have such fuck buddy. Always available and extremely cute and hot. Met during summer. First fuck in a hotel, second fuck at his cousin’s place, third fuck at my place around month ago. It was time for part quatre. I called him. He was not very happy to learn that I changed my apartment and now I live much further from his place. However, the desire was stronger and we set a time for the sex-date. I came home, prepared myself and my room. I was so horny that waiting was like a torture. I left home and awaited him at the bus stop. Luckily, I didn’t have to wait long. He came quickly. A short and shallow conversation later, we were at my place. We didn’t want to waste much time so quickly moved to the main point of the afternoon.

The fuck was great, quick and hard. Afterwards, we were both lying on the bed and cuddling. I was trying to gain back my power to repeat it once or maybe even twice hoping that as a reptile eating once for months I will “feed” my horny desire for at least a few days – I will store the supplies of sex inside my body and will not have to fuck for the next days at least. We were so tired that we were breathing deeply. I started regaining my will to redo things but not him! Not only did he not stop breathing deeply but then also started sniffing and coughing. It turned out that he was allergic to… anti cockroaches detergent. Yes, my new apartment has some cockroaches and my flat mate dispersed the stuff against these annoying insects. The smell is strong but I managed to sleep there the night before with open windows. However, my fuck buddy must have been much more sensitive. The sexual atmosphere and desire vanished or actually turned into embarrassment (of both mine and his) due to atmosphere filled with the smell. He left quickly taking his long route home by taxi (not by bus when he came) because he was too tired – of course not of sex but of anti cockroach smell.

To finish I’ll just add that the situation could have been worse as there was a cockroach under my pillow. Luckily, I found him before my fuck buddy arrived…

No comments: