Saturday, October 20, 2007

virtual sex

Last night, I couldn’t sleep. It had not been something new recently. I’ve had a really awful toothache for a few days. I won’t mention the other kind of pain I have to suffer from. So, it was another sleepless night and I decided to have some random chats with so random gay guys. But quickly, I realized that chat wasn’t something that I really needed. I wanted to have virtual sex. It was not easy to find a good candidate. They were either busy or were not replying. But eventually, I found a cool person. He had skype with cam. So I called him, we turned on our cams and … it happened :) After that, to my great surprise, he wanted to have a chat about normal stuff. It turned out that he studies at my university. Moreover, he is single and he feels bad about it – he would like to have someone by his side. Probably, I will be such person now. Of course, to have virtual sex from time to time only.

So, are you thinking right now why I did it? To forget about my English ex? Probably, that’s the reason. However, I don’t think if it helps in that at all. Furthermore, first time I was not excited about the fact that I’m free and I can do such things. Will one virtual one night stand help me in forgetting person I love? I’m not so sure. I don’t think so. Haha but why not keep on doing it more often? Just for the pleasure and for the sake of not thinking about problems during this short moment.

Exactly one week ago, I was dying of excitement because of his visit. I was so fucking happy. And last night? Some animal, mechanical, virtual sex – that’s all he left me with…

2 comments:

phi! said...

is the sex so much different depending on the person...
or its always all in all physical stuff :>
at least u dont get any diseases :P

Anonymous said...

it's different when it comes to people. but you dont have to have really deep connection to have good sex.

without conenction it still can be good!
just chemistry and behaving like horny animals. that'll do to have a great orgasm.

actually, once i was in a threesome with 2 gays (there were emotions between all of us) and sex didnt work out at all because of all these feelings. that was frustrating.

it's not always physical, sometimes its more spiritual but that's not the rule.

there are no rules :)

cheers
sexandthemedina