Thursday, October 25, 2007

new "players" in the game

So, there are new players in the game called "my life". Were you surprised/shocked/astonished when you read about my virtual sex? Some of you might have been. But those who know me weren’t I suppose.

I'm gonna give you some updates. A few days ago I refreshed my gay profile on one of the website and decided to… yes, why did I do it? I don’t know… To meet new friends? To have random sex? To meet the one? Maybe everything a bit! I just have the feeling if I don’t do anything in terms of meeting people, going out etc I will never change anything in my personal life. I don’t mean that I’m desperately looking for someone. I’m just trying to do something instead of doing anything (if you know what I mean).

So, yesterday, I had one meeting in a cafĂ©. The guy was totally cool. Smart, intelligent, handsome (not my type though) and we had a nice conversation. He lives in neighboring city with a nice beach and he invited me to go there. He has a boyfriend whom he really loves and he’s just looking for friends (he was out of the country for 3 years and now he’s back). I’m totally fine with the fact he has a boyfriend! He’s really nice but I don’t feel THAT kind of connection. We’ll see if there is going to be anything out of this thing.

Another thing – I had a really cool and extremely long skype chat with my “virtual sex friend”. He’s so fucking cool person!! Incredible!! How could I ever expect that I would have such nice conversation with person with whom my relation started from saying some nasty and filthy words :) When I met him last weekend I thought he was my nationality! Then it turned out that he is Hungarian but just studies my language in Hungary (why? – because he’s passionate about it – believe me, my native language is not very popular). It is so weird when person with whom you are chatting in your own language is suddenly telling you that he’s foreigner who loves your language and your country. Such person must be interesting and I’m going to continue and develop this relation.

And as a desert – my ex and me. He replied for my email proposing friendship (this was my second email – in the first one I wrote him that I still love him and I want to be with him – I know that that was completely stupid). He’s totally for doing that! I guess I’m happy about that as well. My feelings for him are gradually disappearing and I’m starting to have more healthy approach to everything related to it. It’s past so let’s think about the future.

Await more updates!

No comments: