Wednesday, September 24, 2008

'I’m so excited! I just can’t hide it!'

Small things make you happy. And hamdullah (thanks God in Arabic), we have them from time to time!

I was sitting in my hotel room (I was sent for some company trainings to the country in Southern Europe where I met Mr Charming last December) and typing some emails to my friends when I got a text from James Bond saying: “I wear your jacket a lot. And sometimes I imagine it is you holding me”. For your info, it is a jacket of mine that I didn’t really like to wear but one that he liked a lot so I was more than happy to give it to him (not because I could get rid of an unnecessary clothe but because I was happy to give him something he liked).

While I got the text I was listening to Pointer Sisters “I’m so excited! I just can’t hide it! I’m about to lose control but I think I like it”.

Indeed, I am very excited. Happy as well!
And no further elaboration is needed.

No comments: