Monday, August 4, 2008

'the spy who loves me'

Long time no hear! Sorry for not updating you for almost a month! In this case, "no news is good news" is totally applicable!

It's been more than a month that I'm with James Bond. I think I can objectively say that the relationship is going very well. Although, we haven't seen each other since the first days when we started dating, we've been constantly in touch (texting each other everyday and skyping a few times per week). We have the similar vision of the relationship and of our lives as well. I'm happy when he is happy and vice versa. There are no negative feelings (not to mention total lack of any toxic aspects that I had experienced with the others). E.g. he is happy when I'm having fun at any party and I like when he goes out. It wasn't not the case with the guy with whom I was for almost 5 years. What I really value in the relationship is the amount of commitment - I love when I can feel that both parties are involved in the same way or with the same attitudes. "We love each other the same way" putting it in the simpliest words. There are good perspectives for post-long-distance phase as well. The list of the good things is longer.

I can't wait to see him in Brussels on 7 September.

The relationship (mainly the break-up) with the English guy gave me one fear. No matter where and in how romantic surronding you start, the next time that you meet this magical atmosphere might be totally gone or faded. It was the case when I met him for the first time last August in magical Istanbul and then saw him 1,5 month later in gray (then) Rabat. That was the end of this short relationship. I met James Bond in magical Rabat and I am sure I will have a fabulous time with him in magical Brussels! The history won't be repeated. 'Cause there have been some changes...

No comments: