Wednesday, August 29, 2007

intro

so, i’ve finally decided to start blogging about my experience in the country where i currently live. it’s a real pity that i wasn’t doing it earlier when these things started. well… these things are not my only activity here and basically i have a lot of other stuff to do (including my job, friends, family and another official blog of which address you will not receive of course) and this means i don’t have much time. so, why am i opening the blog eventually? mainly since all the stories that happened to me gave me a lot of thoughts about people’s relations (including sex that is a very rich source in terms of providing me with various thoughts and inspirations). although i’m gay i have the feeling that a huge part of my thoughts and experience is very universal and can be applicable to any sort of relations between two (or more?) people, no matter if they are straight or gay. feel free to share your experiences with me by posting comments.

No comments: